Friday, September 23, 2016

Episode 15: Fall Knitting

Click here for the video.  :o)

Thank you!
Grandma's Flower Garden shawl by Caroline of Clothesline Designs

Finished Objects ~ kinda sorta
A pair of my socks are done.  Finally!

Put a pom pom on my Seaforth hat.
Seaforth by Karie Westermann
Preciosa by Knit Picks

On the Needles
My Blossomleaf shawl for the Colors of Fall KAL
Blossomleaf by Nim Teasdale
The Colors of Fall 2016 thread in the Yarniacs Ravelry group.
Pantone's Fashion Color Report for Fall 2016
Episode 10, where I discuss Pantone and the KAL in depth.

My very plain stockinette hat in not so plain "Rosewood".
Let's call it The Callback Hat.
Using the Callback sport weight base from Leading Men Fiber Arts.


I also have a little embroidery to show you.  A funny looking but cute butterfly.  Who would have thought satin stitch would be so tricky?!